Dust flux, Vostok ice core

Dust flux, Vostok ice core
Two dimensional phase space reconstruction of dust flux from the Vostok core over the period 186-4 ka using the time derivative method. Dust flux on the x-axis, rate of change is on the y-axis. From Gipp (2001).

Friday, May 1, 2015

Watch out!


I need more signs like this in my life.

For instance, at the Investor's Exchange . . .


On some gold sites*.


I'd make one for the various security commissions out there, but I don't have a photo to work from. (I'm still burned over the time I wrote a technical report for a company which had spent about $120,000 on its project, but several expenses were disallowed so that the total was only about $99,000; then the report was rejected on the basis that the company had failed to spend $100,000 on it.)


*That one's for you, Otto.

No comments:

Post a Comment